<body> <body>

Friday, October 20, 2006 @2:41 AM

FEELING BETTER!

yep, I'm feeling better,
Much....much
better.

Just came back from watching a funny movie called "John Tucker Must Die". check Idmb and realized jesse metcalfe is 28. and brittany snow is only 20. not like 28 is super old but 8 years?

Anyway there are 2 main things I have to do now.
1. Clean up my room. (It's such a pigsty!!!)
2. Exercise more and sleep earlier and get MORE QUALITY +QUANTITY of sleep.

i guess that's not really 2 main things. I finished knitting my bear's legs and hat! quite happy with the way it turned out, Because I did it without any pattern and it turn out better than expected. :D

How to sleep earlier?
I need more will power+ discipline. It's so hard. But so beneficial. I want to be a healthy girl.

Oh and the CF is finally starting to come together. My friend's going to help write the petition letter for our school's Christian Fellowship and we're going to get signatures. I'm glad things are really starting now.There is so many things I have kinda planned when CF really starts. Prayer is really needed!

Comments: Post a Comment
& PROFILE

Joanna
nus arts
psalm 27:4

& LOVES

.link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link. link.

& SPEAK
tagboard area! maximum width of the tagboard should not exceed 160px. cbox is recommended. (:

& ARCHIVES

May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006


& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +